It's Monday and that means it is my day to showcase my STAMPlorations projects. You can also view them and see more detail on the STAMPlorations Blog.
Today, both of my projects feature 2 STAMPlorations products: Hello Fall Journaling Cards and Simple Expressions Stamps in 2 different designs.
My first card features one of the Hello Fall Journaling Cards with a 1/16" mat. I used the CUTplorations Circles All Over Metal Die on part of the card base to create texture. For the sentiment, I used the Simple Expressions HAPPINESS Stamp Set on the un-textured bottom of the base to complete my card.
For this Mini Slimline design, I stenciled the ivory panel with Henna Pattern Slimline Stencil, using ivory ink. I glued one of the Hello Fall Journaling Cards to the ivory panel, then added the Simple Expressions COLLECT Clear Stamps sentiment and my card was complete.
Save 20% off your order by using my code at checkout:
I am on the STAMPlorations DT Team. Please be aware that the links above to the STAMPlorations products used in my projects are affiliated links which means that if you use them to make a purchase I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Treat yourself to a visit to the STAMPlorations Blog for tons of inspiration and ideas for using these incredible paper products, stamps, dies, stencils and more for making gorgeous cards quickly and easily.
Entries for Card #1:
Entries for Card #2:





No comments:
Post a Comment